Admission of the year 2016 Under Burdwan University Kalna College, Online Applying through official Website of Kalna College- www.kalnacollege.ac.in. Admission for B.A (Bengali, English, History, Geography, Sanskrit, Economics, Political Science, Philosophy, Education, Sociology), B.Sc (Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Computer Science, Zoology, Nutrition), B.Com (Taxation, Computer Application in Business, Accounting Theory, Management Accounting, Advanced Business Mathematics and Statistics). General / Honours Course Admission 2016 for Online Applicants of B.A / B.Sc / B.Com. The Category Candidate (SC / ST / OBC / PWD) for seat allotment has been reserve in official Notice. Candidates Application for Important Certificate of (Matriculation(10th) Admit Card, Mark sheet, Higher Secondary (12th) Mark sheet, Passport size photo, SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidate of Certificate & School Living Certificate. Application Fee of B.A / B.Sc / B.Com - Rs. 1051/- (in B.A Course), Rs. 1201/- (in B.Sc Course) & Rs. 1051/- (in B.Com Course). Detail Description is given below.
Kalna College Admission 2016Short Description:-
Name of Organization - Kalna College.
Notification No - Admission / 2016.
Admission of the Year - 2016.
Admission Starting Date - June - 2016.
Education Criteria - Higher Secondary (Class 12th Passed) or its equivalent.
Cast of Category - General, OBC, SC, ST, PWD Candidates.
Web Portal - www.kalnacollege.ac.in.
The Applicant doing Apply for eligible with Honours Subject of B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Scores -
- Mathematics - Higher Secondary Board in minimum 60% Marks.
- Physics - Higher Secondary Board in minimum 50% Marks.
- Biology - Higher Secondary Board in minimum 60% Marks.
- Bengali - Higher Secondary Board in minimum 50% Marks.
- English - Higher Secondary Board in minimum 50% Mark.
- Sanskrit - Higher Secondary Board in minimum 50% Marks.
- History - Higher Secondary Board in minimum 45% Marks.
- Philosophy - Higher Secondary Board in minimum 50% Marks.
- Political Science - Higher Secondary Board in minimum 45% Marks.
- Economics - Higher Secondary Board in minimum passed of Economics & Mathematics subject.
- Geography - Higher Secondary Board in minimum 60% Marks.
- Education - Apply for All Candidates.
- Accountancy - Higher Secondary Board in minimum 40% Marks.
The Applicants in apply with limit of 4th Subject. Candidates doing Online Form Fill up, checking the Form and Printout of fill up this form & Same time of Rs. 200/- Bank Receive Chalan of Print out in Any Axis Bank branch. Than the Student name activated.
Eligible and interested candidate should have to apply online through official Website of Kalna College - www.kalnacollege.ac.in. or Click to apply Direct link here.
- Go to - www.onlineadmissionkalnacollege.org
- Click to Apply Online.
- Choose Apply for Honours & General.
- Fill up Application & upload Data ( Photograph in jpg format).
- Confirmation, Application should be submitted by clicking Submit button. Incomplete Application shall get rejected.
- After that, Candidates are required to print-out of the Computerized System Generated Application Form.
The Candidates Read Carefully then Apply for it. Any others Information follow Official Notification here or Visit Official Website of Kalna College Go to - www.kalnacollege.ac.in.
Special Date Should be Remembered-
- Online Application Link Open - June 2016.
Help desk Support:-
Tel - 03454 255032.
Pin - 713 409.
Fax- 03454 255669.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Web - www.kalnacollege.in